Posts by olrek
7 posts total, newest first.
All Origin Accounts $5 BF3 Limited Edition, BF3, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect 3, BF4!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch for byFlater. Bought a BF4 account, and everything is working great. He knows his stuff.MINECRAFT ACCOUNTS | CHEAP | $0.50 EACH | VOUCHES | LEGITin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bought a full access account for $5. The transaction was very smooth :)Ztormz's vouch threadin Vouches - Date:11/23/2013
People involved: ztormzx, Me.
What was sold/traded:10 Minecraft Accounts
Extra notes: Fast and easy. I will be sure to buy again from him if I ever need more.WTS NEW NA&EUW ACCOUNTSin League of Legends Marketplace - Bought another account from this guy. I went first, and have had absolutely no problems with any of the accounts. They are exactly as described. I can't see myself buying from anyone else.WTS NEW NA&EUW ACCOUNTSin League of Legends Marketplace - This guy is super trustworthy; even through a minor compilation he stayed cool, calm, and very kind. I went first, and the account is working beautifully ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.