Posts by thisguykillsall
8 posts total, newest first.
WarZ/Infestation Hack Simple v1.0in WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - Detected and get banned, me and 3 friends played fine for hours to get perm banned today. GGIn-game "ESP"in WarZ Tutorials - It does work now, I can verify this. I've been using it for the past 2 days. Works like a charm. Its good for is you're looting or if you're Pvper and need to know if someone is near, so you can hop or not.Bypass PB and use hacks safely (relatively)in WarZ Discussion - For whatever reason, PB does not function correctly with the WarZ, if you look in your Tast Manager and "show all processes" you'll find a PnkBstrA.exe, you can right click, end process tree, then continue to Start WarZ How to Bypass PB (Easy)in WarZ Tutorials - I played another game that Used PB and used a bypass then, my PB has never functioned, and everytime I start the game is says "PnkBstrA Service Must not be stopped! You will not be able to play the game" You hit ok, and surviveZ v1.6 // aimbot # no recoil # esp # icons # nvg # super zoom # minimapin WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - Yay! Thanks <3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.