Posts by darkimpure
26 posts total, newest first.
Singel-player?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=Aragornlol;3084107]I looked on "Piratebay" which 1 is the right one? lol LIke thousands[/quote]
*cough*skidrow*cough*call of duty black ops quastionin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - If there is anymore questions just post on this forum lots of people will help you outcall of duty black ops quastionin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote=rinma50;3083391]when i clik on multi it always said : the black ops server is not available at this time, try later!!![/quote]
yes it will do that as your's is the cracked version so the only way to play onlinealterops started!in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote='[WhA]4FunPlayin;3083138']Who even said aIW bans affect aOps? No one?[/quote]
Max Damage said that they might transfer the ban list over. So max damage said it?
[quote=mav747;3083129]I havent been banned from alZombie Mode Furthest Round (360)in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - I've got to 7 in pentagon with a friend basically it was the first time we played zombie on B.O
Showing the 5 most recent posts.