Posts by RLLLLL
6 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 Zombie trainer Update!in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - are you using legit black ops 2 or torrent one?
---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------
[QUOTE=Kriz808;8294778]One trainer stated that it could not find t6zm.exe or somethi[V28]T6 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Sorry about that...:confused: I was just so excited.[V28]T6 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I just drag the "t6zm.exe" to "t6mp.exe" and it opens up zombies , never thought of that before![V28]T6 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - Thank you So much it worked ![V28]T6 Zombie Trainerin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - It just keep saying game not found...
I am using the " nosteam " version and it is V28, and it launches with a "black ops 2 console".
Just wondering if anybody knows a way around this...thank you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.