Posts by NioxiS
9 posts total, newest first.
What kind of anti-cheat are they using, theories / reverse engineers?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - They have nothing literally ( I think ) just something that detects cheat engine and warframe basic hack according to their names, so if you change the name they have shit. But that's just what I think I have no idea.Warframe Basic Hack v1.04in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Inf shield don't work for me. Everything else works fine.How to bypass cheat engine on warframe?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nkkho;8382869]You got to? i was like what da hell /scared[/QUOTE]
He has 2,3 of those messages on specific days, like the birthday one, there is also one when it says trial version of cheat-engine expired haha, iWarframe Basic Hack v1.03in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I sense a wave of bans coming lol.Warframe Basic Hack v1.03in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - Got ban after I used the hack, after the hotfix. Also had a huge amount of items, for example 5k of a lot of rare items and 60 milion credits :P all my alts are still playable.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.