Posts by marckyhelix
6 posts total, newest first.
DragonNest Sea v79: Multiclient + Trainerin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Multi client still working??DragonNest SEA v78: Multiclient & CT Tablein Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;6992142]For those who are getting "unable to connect" error, you can simply run your dragon nest from the launcher. Launch as many launchers as you want. As long as your pc can handle such large amount oDragonNest SEA v78: Multiclient & CT Tablein Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rikimaru12;6991419]Why can't I create shortcut on the desktop when I right click then new>shortcut>(browse for dragon nest folder then paste this(ip:203.116.155.2;203.116.155.12;203.116.155.14 /port:14301;14301;14DragonNest SEA v78: Multiclient & CT Tablein Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Lol i Got it, When u Extract the file, it has its own folder, u need to copy the contents of that folder to you dragon nest sea folder which will overwrite the previous dragonnest.exe and gpk... x) my bad, i didnt see thDragonNest SEA v78: Multiclient & CT Tablein Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mynameischoi;6990435]it works fine, I wonder if I can use my old CT file?
thanks man! kiss and hugs. LOL
keep on rockin'[/QUOTE]
really? what did u download? the downloadable files? errr does your client
Showing the 5 most recent posts.