Posts by DetectiveN
45 posts total, newest first.
Detective's Shop - Pixies/Eth/UBHP/Skins - I've got it all!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump /10charsDetective's Shop - Pixies/Eth/UBHP/Skins - I've got it all!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling Eth/Pixies/UBHP and several different skins
Pixies/Eth - $.80 ea
http://i.imgur.com/jNUnbgq.png
http://i.imgur.com/DasP23M.png
UBHP - $.45 ea
http://i.imgur.com/1Al1IYN.png
Skins - $1.20 ea
http://i.imgur.comGmod last time played scriptin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Amazing what a quick google search can do.
Place in lua/autorun
cl_time.lua
module( "Utime", package.seeall )
if not CLIENT then return end
local gpanel
--Now convars!
local utime_enable = CreateClieMultiplayer not working?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;9609211]
/fmm/gewd/tytehe/hehe[/QUOTE]
Now I'm no scientist, but I feel like you know what I'm doing wrong.Multiplayer not working?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Also just to test I played around with the "connection ips" and got this result
I changed this
http://gyazo.com/c87cad6c7e755ac10cfa59a3908eaae4.png
To this
http://gyazo.com/6ee2404e4d16ef5f2404ff615cd5a0f8.p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.