Posts by rotmgislife
16 posts total, newest first.
Selling wc tops and ut items for really cheap!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iitz_Rotmg;7219910]He didn't scam you... He called you out for being a scammer now you're calling him one. Last time I checked you scammed some guy. Cap is NOT a scammer I've bought from him before he's legit. I'mSelling wc tops and ut items for really cheap!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Scammer! He scammed my acct! Beware guys!Selling ACCT. Loaded with almost every top and UT, and 2 7/8, 8/8, 4/8, 6/8in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - ^ Is that your style? Scam my account then call me a scammer?
Nice.Buying ROTMG ACCOUNTs and UTS/TOPS.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - still buying!Buying ROTMG ACCOUNTs and UTS/TOPS.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - No i only do paypal sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.