Posts by bobiscoolbob
122 posts total, newest first.
nilly's #22.4.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nilly;9638803]I've taken the donation link down for now. There will be another donation button on the next release.
Yes, I can do that. Maybe strip out the fire requirement to no clip and make it a pure keyboarPaypal ?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=nilly;9631745]Well if I were to deal with in-game items I would create bots to do the collection for me and make it as hassle free as possible.[/QUOTE]
The collection could of course be automated. The best bet Paypal ?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=nilly;9631416]Good luck with the donation thing. I realized it's a terrible way to generate some extra income. As popular as my client is, it doesn't change the fact that almost no one parts with their money vulunnilly's #22.4.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I can download just fine.
DL'd the reduced version though.
Anyways, thanks Nilly!nilly's #22.4.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks Nilly, been waiting for a way to donate to you. <33333
Donated $10.00 7/3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.