Posts by die12107
7 posts total, newest first.
[Giveaway] 1 item on steamin General - I would like the zombie extinction game! I think i deserve it because I have been playing zombie games for a very long time. And I never nag anyone for money, nor for games. It would be nice if you got it for me. But, ifInfiSTAR Wasteland/Dayz Menu Edit - No Ads & New Scriptsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Where can I find a bypasser?[Updated] 110k Challenge XP Trainer v1.0.13in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Ok, this needs to be flagged. This hack is bannable now. I use no other hacks so i know its this one.[Updated] 110k Challenge XP Trainer v1.0.13in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Look at the above images, they have been approved.[Updated] 110k Challenge XP Trainer v1.0.13in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - And now this:
147216
Showing the 5 most recent posts.