Posts by Xtranger

19 posts total, newest first.

Dynamited BlackOps2 V1.3 - 8 player zombiein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jokirapu;7382061]I get huge spam that kills my computer! Multiple rename_me windows pop up and say: Error: getItemMuntion Slotplayer.inconnue : 9 And yes I renamed rename_me.exe That png is only screencapture oDynamited BlackOps2 V1.3 - 8 player zombiein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=joe125125;7380887]Possibilité de bannisement / Possibility to ban ?[/QUOTE] EN : No detected to VAC , if a report a player for using this hack, is possible you can be banned Sorry I'm french I use google transDynamited BlackOps2 V1.3 - 8 player zombiein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Hi all , I present Dynamited BlackOps 2 V 1.3 This is my first hack develloper in vb.net This hack takes into account up to 8 player You will need net.framework 4.5 for the hack works correctly the hack works on black opCheat Engine Table Mod Zombiein Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hi all, Address Cheat Engine for Black ops 2 zombie Version : 23.444.4 Address BO2_ZM (http://pastebin.com/3Kc5zpRq) Old Version Address BO2_ZM (http://pastebin.com/t2bf8SVb) I think it could be util for some Dynamited BlackOps2 V1.2 8 player zombiein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jessica 99;7066408]Just wondering, Is there no method to Noclip in zombies now? I don't want to actually cheat, I just like looking around the map for secrets :)[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=nijagamer;7066329]pls can you add

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us