Posts by -Dant10
40 posts total, newest first.
I have 10$ paypal/10K nXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=santahatftw;7020531]Looking to buy an account for 10$ paypal or 10k NX. Will use MM.
Needs to be 1LT. No need for perm. If it has a perm I won't raise price just so you know.
skype- santahatftw[/QUOTE]
added u ~ MSG2 | ALOT OF ITEMS | 59 KEYS ~in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 6.02$ :D
xD!2LT 5 NEALLY 1LT FOR 10K NXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Wait, he want to buy or want to sell? -_-(CA:NA) Selling 2LT 3, 3 Perms, Legit Acc. 1 Million GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - BUMP DAILY!!!Buying LTC+ CA NA Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll see what to do with your price... /mmz
add me on skype: dantt10
Showing the 5 most recent posts.