Posts by Thazedd
3 posts total, newest first.
WTB NANO With RS ACCin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Got a really good account to trade for a nano.
I haven't played rs in about a year so the new updates are overwhelming. I know i used to be level 90 or so (pure) but now it says im 121.
anyways the basic stats are:Alpha Strike 1.0 FINAL [Super Stable - Clickable Tab Menu - Semi-Unpatchable]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hacks4Mw3;7025556]For the past 3 days when i try to play CA I get a "Failed to log onto verification server" plz help!! AM I BANNED??[/QUOTE]
Yes you are i got like 5 accounts like that.
I have a slight problemCrashing midgamein Combat Arms Help - Alright so if i dont run the hack i can play 100000s games without CA crashing. I've been using PerX injector and it usually crashes when i select servers. So i tried extreme injector and i get about 1-2minutes gameplay
Showing the 3 most recent posts.