Posts by Skipsy
1,701 posts total, newest first.
Things I wouldn't do on MPGHin General - [QUOTE=Dot;12896690]
Least I ain't a faggot who scams people with his brother /ahah[/QUOTE]
at least then people would know who tf u areThings I wouldn't do on MPGHin General - [QUOTE=Dot;12896684]
Your long lost grandad.[/QUOTE]
ur trying too hard lolThings I wouldn't do on MPGHin General - who are youhiin Member Introduction & Return - I haven't been here in a long time.
What have I missed? Anything big?
I don't think I'll ever properly come back - a lot of the people I knew have left.
How is everyone.LAN Center PCs.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - If you're not going overboard on peripherals (just cheapish keyboard and decent mouse and you want high end I'd go for an AMD build.
Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-D3P $135ish
CPU: FX-8350 $269ish
GPU: R9 380 $250ish (I'm n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.