Posts by Infinity_Lays
28 posts total, newest first.
Need hackers on Epochin DayZ Help & Requests - Need to fuck with some people on this server, pm me for detailsInfestation account w/ LOADED LOCK BOXES!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Help a brother out, also working on more filled lockboxesWarZ Infestation Accounts For 0.7$ Each!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Such a fail scammer 3 diff accounts 3 diff prices no thanks or anything!Arma 2 OA bulk keysin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello everyone I have a bulk of 35 keys i'm looking to sell ( in a bulk for a reason (family issues))
For the 35 keys i'd like to get around $43.00 ( around $1.25 per key )
I've checked all of these keys with darky's keyInfestation account w/ LOADED LOCK BOXES!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=FSL Zilla;8981186]I know this guy, he tried to scam me, or so it looks like it, he said he is using an MM and he paid for him, and when the MM was on skype I asked where he was from and he said MPGH, MM does not u
Showing the 5 most recent posts.