Posts by xtxs
13 posts total, newest first.
Looking for helpin ArmA 3 Help - Hi there! I recently got Arma 3 and I would like to know how to hack on it... I have been searching the forums and I am not that computer savy... Can you add me on skype and help me 1 on 1? thank you very much
Hi there!Phantomkeys's Vouch Thread!in Vouches - Pretty sure he scammed me, hasn't been online in like a week and hasn't responded in a long time.Phantomkeys's Vouch Thread!in Vouches - Date: 12/14/13
Other Person involved: Phantom
Item that has been sold/traded: DAYZ keys
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:Very friendly, first key was in use and he have me another without question!
Vouch +1200th post giveaway!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Dayz 174
Arma 3 15Phantom's $2.50 DAYZ Keysin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Good vouch fast vouch
Showing the 5 most recent posts.