Posts by dan234
12 posts total, newest first.
To JJNesh and Dw::fly hackers:::in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Legify;663495]Your a dickhead.
Its GA VIP, we all know. GIVE ME A PIC of the fucking in game menu, then we will believe you.[/quote]
Hi fucking kind of retards... As you will know he is a good coder. I've seen hTo JJNesh and Dw::fly hackers:::in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Legify;663495]Your a dickhead.
Its GA VIP, we all know. GIVE ME A PIC of the fucking in game menu, then we will believe you.[/quote]
Hi fucking kind of retards... As you will know he is a good coder. I've seen hiwhich is the worst hacks??in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=BARON;662112]WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT WITCH ONE IS THE WORST
I JUST CARE ABOUT HACKING THE CRAP OUT OF NEXON[/quote]
You should get banned. If you wanted hacks then make them!
As you will see that this is a Pofly hacks release date (please remoce this if this post is against the rules im sorryin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Fuck u man, I actually saw him... People these days..i will give out my fly hack if?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've speaked with jjneshi, he is currently one of my future coders.
If you wish to enter the site please PM me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.