Posts by teixeira
35 posts total, newest first.
Wallhack!in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - taking this here :) try injects you with this gun : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blackshot-hacks/558907-toxic-inject-1-0-a.htmlaccount free to play captain rankin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=nordin25;7090170]He changed the Password Dude[/QUOTE]
I have not changed the password!account free to play captain rankin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xx_Duane;7089634]why does ppl post free accs 2 play this day??[/QUOTE]
not get it right bro :/ google translator sucks! :/account free to play captain rankin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=amboit123;7089680]He let people play it to rank it up and after that he take back the account .__.[/QUOTE]
lie, I have 5 accounts above lieutenant, why should I risk putting an account that I play on a hack site account free to play captain rankin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mirulkeem;7089617]Are you really this account Captain rank?[/QUOTE]
yes I'm in the rank captain and got another lieutenant black
Showing the 5 most recent posts.