Posts by Blocko
5 posts total, newest first.
Gun Guidein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cool thank you.... helped me sorta.Who ACTUALLY plays CA?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=XxDrazzoXxZ;416005]No rly, do u ACTUALLY play?[/quote]I play and hack but don't try to show it :PCod 4 hack detectedin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Was looking for a nonvirus hack for a while and it works perfectly! Thank you!COD4 lvl 55 and everything.in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Here is the Download COD4_EA_1.7.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?f4klmymqon7)
It is pretty self exclamatory.
1. Download and put the file anywhere.
2. Go into your COD4 and rename the pb folder anything.
3. Now stcod 4 hack undetectable 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I use Antivir PE Classic and it detects everything that i can on COD4 as a virus..... I don't want to get rid of it so i hope this is virus free.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.