Posts by FostPhore
5 posts total, newest first.
Payday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - No Inject juste place script.lua in your game folder ans press INSERT in game
Ask me for deferent script, i could make itPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Work a half for me, i'm a noobi please make a tutorial :o
---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------
Work full for me !!!! ;)Payday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mostlyghosty;8666078]I'm not really experienced with this, so two questions. When should we activate the script? In the main menu? Mid mission? Do I only activate it once or do I activate it multiple times? [/QUOTPayday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for approuve
Edit : In game when i press INSERT : h t t p : / / postimg.org / image / 7ugvdndz3 /Payday 2 LinGon trainer *not mine*in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Not works for cracked version :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.