Posts by DroneJ
4 posts total, newest first.
Zombies offline solo?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - Yes i don't know why though.Zombies offline solo?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - [QUOTE=Birdpoop;7040272]A small tip... L2OllyDBG
Jokin' bro.
If you really want to play zombies offline, try and learn how to use OllyDBG, it's not that hard, and most tutorials will work with any game/application.
ItZombies offline solo?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - [QUOTE=RadioActiveAce;7026364]I actually recorded it with fraps, It didn't record the game because it was set to record the screen, since the game is full screen it just shows a black screen.
I'll make another video wheZombies offline solo?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Help - [QUOTE=RadioActiveAce;7025127]I beg to differ:
<link removed - Outside Link on description>
Edit: Looks like the mods don't like outside links, my bad.
If anyone is still interested in the crack fix, just visit my youtusv_cheats? offline zombies solo?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - So how does this work?
Can we get offline zombies to work this way.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.