Posts by flaaghara
24 posts total, newest first.
[TUT] Making A Maplestory Private Server {Odin,Updated}in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - [quote=FORWAR;836087]i have one of the newer models im scared to leave it on, my friends keep telling me about the ring of death thing worrys me[/quote]
You won't get the RROD from an overheat. Anyways, if you get th[TUT] Making A Maplestory Private Server {Odin,Updated}in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - Hehe, I have an X-box too. And my msn goes on there too.[TUT] Making A Maplestory Private Server {Odin,Updated}in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - See you there. =) And don't make fun of my picture, Lol.
EDIT: Okay I added you, awaiting confirmation.[TUT] Making A Maplestory Private Server {Odin,Updated}in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - I think an instant messenger would be easier for me to tell you how to do it. Do you have a Skype, AIM, MSN, X-Fire, or Hamachi that I could use to chat with you? I have acc's in all.[TUT] Making A Maplestory Private Server {Odin,Updated}in MapleStory Tutorial & Guides - [quote=FORWAR;836067]hay its no trouble at all aslong as it still uses MYSQL and the tut is the same i will be ok with it[/quote]
Well, there's a few stuff you need to do extra, but now, I can help you with everything
Showing the 5 most recent posts.