Posts by Irysys
14 posts total, newest first.
TokolocoSK | All Emulators| ADD Aimbot, ESPin WarZ Emulators - Looks awsome :3surviveZ // v. 1.99in WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=2btravis;9134011]My game chrashes when i get in a game for some reason after i inject.[/QUOTE]
its outdated
god learn 2 read ...surviveZ // v. 1.99in WarZ & Infestation Survivor Stories Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ks888;9133723]So how high is the risk of getting banned, a while ago I used a hack once and got perm banned I don't want that to happen again.[/QUOTE]
dude ... pay for a Hack and enjoy it.Darky Script Executer Version 1.0 [Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pApzx;9134181]Seriusly people should stop spamming for scripts onto open view by everyone posts , if you really need to get some scripts either work on it , re-search / do it alone, or ask some one who has the knoDarky Script Executer Version 1.0 [Darky.Hax]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=basger;9134083]I have an ESP script.[/QUOTE]
and now ? You wont give it so ;p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.