Posts by Dashieize
75 posts total, newest first.
[Video] Loading lua files before autorun/clientin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - OP did this by placing his files in "/lua/includes/enum" instead of "/lua/autorun"
enum loads before autorun.
edit: Here's a console snippet of what happens
loaded enum
Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
loaded extensGnome's Simple Multi Bypass [REV 161]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gnomeofdeath;8057299]I'm guessing you're new to Garrysmod hacking then?
Read around.
VAC is not enabled on Garrysmod, it says it is to try and reduce hackers.
Garry has his own anti cheat that doesn't detect LUBest way to learn LUA and the Coding for Gmod?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I heard that ROBLOX uses LUA. You should play ROBLOX.Gnome's Simple Multi Bypass [REV 161]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gnomeofdeath;8023922]No Garrysmod hack/bypass is detected.
VAC is not on Garrysmod.
---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------
I mean't its is still working on the 27[GMOD] Hera 4.2.7in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - I installed the C++ distributional, then rebooted but I still get the cvar3 error.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.