Posts by Dmack
4 posts total, newest first.
[NA|EU] WooLevel.34 - hack-free leveling botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Tested this for 5 hours and not one problem. Couple simple things like if you start a few minutes before midnight the time is kind of messed up since it is 24 hours off.
I have another issue with trans. I took and put i[NA] WooLevel.33 - hack-free leveling botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;7074821]You're more than welcome to make your own HS emulator and share it with us on MPGH; we'd appreciate the time and work. [/QUOTE]
I would but I don't have a console to test it with.[NA] WooLevel.33 - hack-free leveling botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Couple suggestions.
The bot seems to get stuck when going to repair because of the platform. Got stuck between the bulletin board and the repair shop so you may need to do a bit more work there.
I am not sure everyone [NA] WooLevel.33 - hack-free leveling botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Awesome. Worked like a charm.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.