Posts by klazier
52 posts total, newest first.
SG552 or STEYR AUG A1in CrossFire Discussions - I see, well, so far i like AUG.
You guys know the fastest way to get M4 Custom?SG552 or STEYR AUG A1in CrossFire Discussions - Ok, awesome, so what about M4 Adv?SG552 or STEYR AUG A1in CrossFire Discussions - flashkid nice sig lol. Alright guys, maybe, just MAYBE you can explain your choises more :)SG552 or STEYR AUG A1in CrossFire Discussions - What about M4 adv.? Too bad it doesnt have a scope... I tried sg552 camo and its kinda not my toy, maybe i just cant figure out the spray pattern for CQC.
Or should I just go AWM camo and a deagle :P?
Just to add up tSG552 or STEYR AUG A1in CrossFire Discussions - SG552 or STEYR AUG A1, which one?
I am more medium range player, but sometimes I like to get dirty in close combat. I usually play TD, Ghost and S&D(S&D being most often) but I also dont want to lose out on long range
Showing the 5 most recent posts.