Posts by Minerva
2,152 posts total, newest first.
[1€]Origin/Uplay/Steam/GTA V/Entertainments/VPN Accounts LIFETIME Warrantyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Well, I bought one acc BF1 with premium pass, I played one night and when I wake up I couldn't to play again bcuz someone changed the PW, EMail, SQ even I changing everything, so, I contacted the seller and he provided aResignin Blackshot Discussion - Hi guys, from today am no longer the moderator of BlackShot section, I spontaneously requested to Liz my resignation, so, if you wanna that some file be approved just mention a GM(Hero, Flengo or NormenJaydenFBI) or waitDive Knife to NZ1 Knife [SEA/EU]in Blackshot Mods & Modding - The skin looks awesome, thread approved.M4 SOPMOD to HK416 VTG SPECTER [SEA/EU] [New Update]in Blackshot Mods & Modding - "M4 SOPMOD to HK416 VTG SPECTER" looks good, thread approved.
Alwasys use in your risk.AWP to AWP VTG BLAZE [SEA/EU] [New Update]in Blackshot Mods & Modding - The "AWP to AWP VTG BLAZE [SEA/EU" looks good, good job /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.