Posts by Mitcheel
338 posts total, newest first.
Showoff Threadin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - NX02
:hidesmile:NX00 is back online.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Yeah sorry server wiped. :(NX00 is back online.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Organized Chaos;10354778]Umm....
I think belongs in releases, I would believe so as your releasing it and telling us it's back up...
krazyshank Royce ??[/QUOTE]
I did not post a download link or website url.
JusNX00 is back online.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - After a long downtime, the NX00 server is back online.
You know where to go.
Flooding still isn't fixed, so let's see how long the server keeps up.
So please, don't flood.
bobo
http://i.cubeupload.com/EZ9LplAdmin Power - Inventory Seerin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - u did this on my server. :')
Showing the 5 most recent posts.