Posts by TrickyTip
32 posts total, newest first.
External ip address?in General - I am running a small server for minecraft. My isp says i dont have a static ip but i tried unplugging my router for about an hour and plugging it back in and i still had the same ip and i did the ipconfig release and ren2 Clever-bots talkingin Java - Diffidently interesting conversation there hahaJust a quick web server question.in General - I was wondering if anyone could give a quick explanation as to what all can be done with MySQL on ubuntu. I am looking for a way to catalog supplys on a server not sure how to go about it.Need help getting a bookin General - I need help finding this book for my sister she is starting college again next week and she needs this book but has no money to get it.
Developing Person (Life Span)
Author: Berger
Edition: 8th
Print ISBN: 9781429DynMap on webpagein Minecraft Help - I am trying to add a DynMap to my webpage i have DynMap installed on my server and its fully functional now i want it to be on my website homepage like this but i am having problems any one have an idea? i have already
Showing the 5 most recent posts.