Posts by progh0st
44 posts total, newest first.
Farm Service (10 Cows)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Bump. Happy Valentine's dayHow much have you made off of MPGH itself?in General - Made like $ 800 or more.Crossfire Account Giveawayin CrossFire Discussions - Crossfire Memory
I like VIP weapons/ Dislike lagShare your ideas on how to revive this sectionin CrossFire Discussions - I think its because no one makes hacks anymore and most glitches are patched those were the fun part of this forum. Also less people are playing crossfire, I think only old players get online and very little new people jFarm Service (10 Cows)in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=Jonathan;12116875]Average exp then?
My buyers get around 20k in a 5min TD game, so I doubt you can get more in an SND unless you have a lot of vips[/QUOTE]
Good for you. Not going to discuss this. You just can't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.