Posts by MazzMan
4 posts total, newest first.
OpenGL hook with detours not working.in C++/C Programming - Hey,
I want to hook glEnd, glFinish or SwapBuffers. I looked up the addresses with IDA and calculated the offsets from the base address. I can inject it in e.g. AssaultCube without any problems but nothing happens.
CouMetamorphingin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=abuckau907;9278086]"But how does a real morpher exactly work?"
Do you understand basic assembly?
inc eax;
------------------
add eax,1;
------------------
add eax, 3;
sub eax, 2;
------------------
add eax, 10;Metamorphingin C++/C Programming - Oh, thanks! I already saw that thread but it says polymorphic in the Title so I thought it's not what I want (polymorphic =! metamorphic). Now I took another look at it and it may be what I am looking for.Metamorphingin C++/C Programming - Hey,
so I read about polymorphism and metamorphism. Now I want to create a tiny program that morphs executables and dlls. I thought about just reading the bytes of the target file and disassamble it. After that I want t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.