Posts by xakif
5 posts total, newest first.
FlashBerry v1.3.1 Chams/See Cloak/No Recoil/No Clip/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - [QUOTE=sw13zy;10096713]1. Open game - window mode
2. Turn Off antivirus
3. Open Extreme Injector v3
4. set like a photo
5. klick " OK " and " Inject "
6. HF & Enjoy[/QUOTE]
Thank u bro
I'll write here resultsOn how to operate the Hackin User Services - Hello friends,
First of all I am trying to write my English is not very good turning.
I can not run on the following cheats site. There are many people like me who can not do it.
I'm using Extreme Injector. My oFlashBerry v1.3.1 Chams/See Cloak/No Recoil/No Clip/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - [QUOTE=sw13zy;10096360]Set that, me work :D[/QUOTE]
Image can not be opened. Can you upload it again?FlashBerry v1.3.1 Chams/See Cloak/No Recoil/No Clip/More ++ [NA/EU]in User Services - Make it working with windows 8.1 plsGRPH D3D V3in User Services - not working eror (NULL) help me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.