Posts by MaxSvett
41 posts total, newest first.
MW3 External ESP [UPDATED]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Pinballl;8154276]doesnt work for me? have the same problem that the boxes are in the air
:(:(:(:(:([/QUOTE]
I tried this ESP on a friends computer once and he had similar problems. The ESP boxes where drawn at inMW3 .NET External ESP v3.9 [1.9.461]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=master131;7924556]He was joking, he did that to try to piss me off. tehe[/QUOTE]
Source code plsMW3 .NET External ESP v3.9 [1.9.461]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Thunder;7923784]Can I have the source?[/QUOTE]
I've made an external esp for mw2. If you want to use some of my code you can check it out on my github (https://github.com/MaxSvett/Modern-Warfare-2-External-ESP-4D1MW3 External ESP [UPDATED]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KlaKsyBack;7892346]detecteddddd[/QUOTE]
Have you been banned?MW3 External ESP [UPDATED]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I have no idea if it's detected at this point. I still haven't recieved a ban so I guess it's still undetected, but that's subject to change.
And I do realize that it's not very well made, it was my first project so thin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.