Posts by Envy-
11 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare AutoONin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - NIce but I think it would be better with no spread rather than no recoil for closet hackers, or give the option for disabling no recoil.DeathWish | CA NA (Eu coming Soon)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Super bullets is on even when I dont have it enabled. Name tags dont work btw. It is slightly laggy but isnt much of a bother.Prototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I finally got it to work, I used extreme injector and just changed my settings, I kept everything at the default except autoinject, I checked auto inject and it worked.
As for the people lagging, I had the same problem uPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - After I inject it using extreme injector and I click on the window to open CA my computer freezes until i kill the Engine.exe process... :(
bleh it just closes CA now automatically, weird cuz it didnt do that the first tPrototype CA | Aimbot | ESP | More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ah ok nah im on 7 so it should work, thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.