Posts by LostInTheDark
43 posts total, newest first.
Blued Steel M92FSin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Is it just me or do the grip and other parts of the gun not match in color?DarkRedemption V1 D3D Basein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=iamspeedforyou;7323118]we are frendly. C+Pers/beggers arnt respected around here.. im guessing at some point you must of said/did something to piss the section off. i have not been here much so yea... thats it
My VIP Base Unfinished [ Public Version ]in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=OpKilts;7301917]Lol, it wont be a Source Release but a hack Release[/QUOTE]
Thank God /neber I thought you were going to release because you put "Public Version" in the title.My VIP Base Unfinished [ Public Version ]in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Looks good. But I would recommend making this noob-proof before releasing so people don't open in C++ build it with their own name and release. I'm not sure if you can even do that, because I am myself a noob /wheePistol Perfection (my first texture mods)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=supercarz1991;7300560]there is a difference, its hard to see. i only included it cuz i could[/QUOTE]
Sorry, that's what I meant to say. It's hard to see, therefore I cannot see much.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.