Posts by zassadgh2
6 posts total, newest first.
BattlEye driver bypass (Source)in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - I have VS 2015 and WDK 10 installed, and I get this error:
"The Windows SDK version 8.1 was not found. Install the required version of Windows SDK or change the SDK version in the project property pages or by right-clickHelp With Memory Editor Class - Using Pointers And offsetsin Visual Basic Programming - I appreciate your help very much:
"According to your picture it should add the first offset ( 8 ) before dereferencing : )"
so how should offset collection then look like?Help With Memory Editor Class - Using Pointers And offsetsin Visual Basic Programming - &H and without - does not change the outcome of the integer 116
I am still worried that my pointer is wrong or something or I am not using the class correctly
208265Help With Memory Editor Class - Using Pointers And offsetsin Visual Basic Programming - Because I did not add the last offset was because of the examples returned all 0, and adding the last number would not do any difference if all retruned 0.
Your code returns 116 (base-10).
cheat engine(4 bytes - integer)Help With Memory Editor Class - Using Pointers And offsetsin Visual Basic Programming - Thank you for your quick and very good response:
I am very new to memory editing but here is what I have tried:
TextBox1.Text = ReadPointerInteger(AppAIONComboBox.SelectedItem.ToString, &H101D60, {&H8, &H10}).ToString()
Showing the 5 most recent posts.