Posts by liquidcool
28 posts total, newest first.
Has the kalika code jailbreaking method been fixed?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=mike28307;5720939]Our prayers have been answered.
Combat Arms News -- Online FPS Action (http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/View.aspx?boardNo=101&contentNo=00DXF)[/QUOTE]
apparently all my codes that I have nHow many badges do you have so far?in Combat Arms Discussions - like less than 100Has the kalika code jailbreaking method been fixed?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Shame;5719681]
Definitepy do share the codes with me :P i had to do it the hard way and got bored out of my mind repeating samething over and over again.[/QUOTE]
lol PM me and I'll see what I can do for you. AppHas the kalika code jailbreaking method been fixed?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Shame;5717866]
w8... did it really work?... how could you now have shared this with everyone...[/QUOTE]
haha yes it did work. I still have about 400 codes to redeem...I really want nexon to fix their servers for Has the kalika code jailbreaking method been fixed?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Monterr;5717234]
I was thinking so. Just wanted him to share his 'method'[/QUOTE]
Yea I might as well tell you how I did it because it doesn't work anymore for me...so here goes
1.THIS DOES NOT WORK ANYMO
Showing the 5 most recent posts.