Posts by baconxx14
873 posts total, newest first.
Law and Society: Political Sciencein General - Sorry about the beaten to death, I haven't been around in a while, and haven't talked about the 2012 thing on here much at all.Law and Society: Political Sciencein General - Lol what do you guys think of the 2012 bs?Law and Society: Political Sciencein General - Advertising is any promotion of an outside source/company. That is my my knowledge of the rule. I would consider this advertising, but because it is an intellectual conversation, I would let it slide.Law and Society: Political Sciencein General - I don't shout at this guy for advertising because he posted something intelligent, and in general, that is rare.Law and Society: Political Sciencein General - [quote=Empire;1468617]i should start taking these and test out of the easy classes like "texas politics".[/quote]
Texas politics must be very simple....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.