Posts by Zesu
4 posts total, newest first.
Cube World Cheat Engine Table +8(16)in Cube World Hacks & Cheats - Testing to de-levelHow do I de-level myself?in Cube World Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Plutonsvea;8425608]> Download Cheat engine.
> Install Cheat engine.
> Once open, press the computer button in the top left corner.
> Look for Cube.exe, and double click it.
> Click the search box and input your cuHow do I de-level myself?in Cube World Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Gauze;8424934]You search you level instead of your exp which mean you need to level yourself a few time to fine it.[/QUOTE]
Hey, sorry. I'm rather new to the scene so I was wondering how would I go about this?
-How do I de-level myself?in Cube World Help & Requests - I've been leveled up by a hacker and wish to revert.
I tried setting a negative value in CheatEngine to hopefully revert the level and to no avail. Any suggestions?
Showing the 4 most recent posts.