Posts by vendetta123
4 posts total, newest first.
BACKD00R - Wallhack & Chamsin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - can anyone here help me ? I put ' Auto-Inject ' ' Stealth Inject, ' I Tried it without ' Auto-inject ' and ' Stealth inject ' and I tried without ' Stealth Inject ' wat it basically does is Opens my internet explorer andWe Are Sorry . Officialy Seized By Garena™in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Hi , Blackshot Hack Hunter here . I Have Successfully Managed to tell the Garena about this Website Which has been releasing a lot of hacks and this Website is Officially Going to be seized on the 16/6/13 . For the Ow20/1/2013 Use Rapid Fire hack new method wayin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Nope , does not work , After the gameguard disappear a error pops up locating to the replacement occurred in blackshot/systemTOP BlackShot D3D || Wallhack | Fullbright | Wireframe | GhostWall | GlassWallin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=radical521;7311405]how did u get it to work with 64bit when i try it it only opens chat or radio when i try f2-7[/QUOTE]
Same . THREAD STARTER DUN REMOVE THE HOT KEYS JUST CHANGE ITLIKE TO ERRR "PG UP" KEY OR THERecruiting ?in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xyolord98;7260261]any clan recruiting waller and rapid fire ? my rank 1st lieu white . hmm . do comment clan name or via PM[/QUOTE]
Yes, Apply TeamDownLAA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.