Posts by jompan18

26 posts total, newest first.

[Outdated] Dirty Bomb Hack v1.0.1in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dano20Z0mbie;11733944]Idk why.... strange... try on another pc :)[/QUOTE] Sadly, I don't have the resources requiered to do that right now, and my goal is to get the hack to work on this computer anyways :P[Outdated] Dirty Bomb Hack v1.0.1in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - I get this message whenever I try to use the hack: GAME STATUS:Failed to open process for valid handle I always run it as administrator and I've tried running the hack then starting Dirty Bomb, running the hack when in Multihack v2.0 (ALWAYS UPDATED, ANTI-AFK, AUTO LASTHIT, ZOOMHACK, CUSTOMIZABLE)in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't do anything when I've auto-lasthitting enabled, except for clicking immediately when I press A or X (Attack move). I've tried both Borderless and Fullscreen with the same results. EDIT: Nvm just realized hoPean's LegitEx v1.4.9.3 [PUBLIC] - Skin changer reworkin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=CheesyFriend;11229004]The most important thing here is sequence of running programs. First - CS:GO Second - cheat[/QUOTE] I've already tried that, including all the things stated above, and I really dpn't understPean's LegitEx v1.4.9.3 [PUBLIC] - Skin changer reworkin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks for the help, but that's exactly what I've done. Will try to start the cheat and then start CSGO, just to see what happens. UPDATE: That didn't work either. - - - Updated - - - [QUOTE=Mikoto Suoh;11228965]UD or

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us