Posts by Think500
34 posts total, newest first.
Question about cracking.in Minecraft Help - Hey guys, I've recently been developing an account cracker just for the fun of it. I have a question: Why are proxies needed at all? So far I haven't had any trouble with getting banned from the auth servers for a periodMinecraft Half Dead Hack?in Minecraft Discussions - Other people saw it, so it wasn't client side. Also, pretty sure it's not server side because I've never seen it before (on that server or any other).Minecraft Half Dead Hack?in Minecraft Discussions - Hey guys, just had a question here.
While hackin it up on a games server, I came across something weird. You know when you die, your player turns red and falls over? Well, this guy was completely red, and half fallenMinecraft account Hackerin Minecraft Help - I like how this is his one post...
Anyway, while we're on the subject, anyone have a good cracker to recommend? I've tried the Python ones Whatsfast released recently, and I didn't much like the way they were set up andJakeTheDragonSlayer's 3.6k PASSWORD list 16th August 2013in Minecraft Tools & Resources - Yo Jake, you got a good cracker you recommend? The Python ones that came out recently are.. iffy. meh.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.