Posts by xPhoenix16
4 posts total, newest first.
[Release] TMUF CA Hack 15-6-09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Follow the RULES
/CLOSED[Tut] How to Speed Hack Unlimited [Tut] (Pffttt. No fake virusy cracks)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=prodogy33;473538]Nice.But you leeched this so not your work. this is from witeshackers****
SOOO noit yours.
But whatever good job :):)[/quote]
Not really lol. This is erikshadow. For some reason i can't get on mWorking Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is THe SEC's modified *** bypass when it was patched. I know because I wrote the tutorial xDCombat Arms Level + GP Bot v4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm not trying to advertise or link, but there is a bypass at my site at TheSEC Online o.O I mean, it DC's in 20 min - 1 hour but it is still worth it.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.