Posts by oMzahS
223 posts total, newest first.
DayZ DevBlog August 2013in DayZ Discussion - I am honestly over DayZ...All these push backs have made me pissed really. People can say "The game will be better, more optimized, blah blah" all they like. If Rocket just said from the beginning...End of 2013 release dDayZ Night anyone?in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Color;8705410]Wow... =| Distraught chickeninabiskit[/QUOTE]
What happened to Distraught? I know chickeninabiskit took off but Distraught??Congrats to our new Minions <3in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Distraught;8645490]
Personal Life kicked in. He resigned :([/QUOTE]
Ahhh well...Congrats anyways bruz :)
---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------
What happened to NAny free spawners out there for help??in DayZ Help & Requests - Is Rustlers dead?? I heard about ****** when he left but I didnt know the whole thing went down o_O
I havnt hacked for so long and only come on this forum every now and again so im out of touch with everything...Congrats to our new Minions <3in DayZ Discussion - I been out the loop for a bit just dropping in every now and then...Where is chicken??
Showing the 5 most recent posts.