Posts by Bennyballs
5 posts total, newest first.
Buying League of Legend Account (All Champs!)in League of Legends Marketplace - Add me on skype, i have a very good account: otzseo[NA] Season 2 Diamond, many skins, runes, all champions.in League of Legends Marketplace - Hello
I am selling my account as i no longer have use for it, i am a member over on epicnpc, however thought i would try my luck here, as its a bit more active in sales.
A MM must be used for this trade.
I havOffer lvl 30 account(EU W) for 30 euros (22 USD)in League of Legends Marketplace - add my skype: bennyballs1Cheap level 30 NA accountin League of Legends Marketplace - Looking for a cheap account, i don't care about champions, skins or any of that shit, just looking for a fresh level 30 to start raising elo. Account must not have played in season 3 yet, unless 1.4k elo+
Will only deBuying cheap level 30 NA accounts!in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Shunnai;7136440]I can sell you an account for 10-15. Add me on skype, gongmariey[/QUOTE]
Added you mate.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.