Posts by riotfire
11 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.3)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lolz2much;5408431]more then likley u guys need to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable not just put the single dll on ur pc[/QUOTE]
I downloaded it after the dll stopped working, but I still had iMPGH CA NA PUB (v1.3)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lolz2much;5408412]try what i said in the post above this one[/QUOTE]
Will do good sir, thank you for your help.MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.3)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/murderwink1/halp.jpg
Keep getting that. Doesn't matter what injector I use, and I have everything correctly installed.MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.2) (UPDATED)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AVGN;5404486]
Works fine for me boh2[/QUOTE]
Can you tell us exactly what you do, good sir?MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.2) (UPDATED)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Pretty sure this hack's been patched. Oh well.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.