Posts by dansdedoosh
23 posts total, newest first.
M-efti's MW3 SP Trainer 1.05in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Thanks bro, works brill.
I had a bit of trouble with the XP hack on spec ops, but I guess I didn't... RTFI
(read the f**king instructions)Escalation/First Strike DLC for PC/Unlockerin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - Can I get this on a pirated edition?M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I have a cracked version of MW2, and it doesn't work. It crashes MW2 SP/SO when I open it...Gun Codes?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Hey, I have Black Ops and I play zombies...
On the map, Kino der Toten, I really want the gun codes for the console, like /give ak47, which doesn't work.
Can someone please post a list?
Thanks. ;)JA v1.7 - QQ - QQ - OPK - QQ - Combat Arms Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Epic ja hack!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.