Posts by ejcognito
62 posts total, newest first.
External Box ESP, TriggerBot, Aimbot/Aim Assist 4/30/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ima trying it yo dawgDayZ PMC and BAFin DayZ Help & Requests - Shouldn't be a problem, like Blachhowski said, different hex keys.Just wondering... Why has nobody made an actual hack?in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Plutonsvea;7864841]This section is slowly dying, and so is DayZ.
I remember when I was checking this section around 100 times - 150 times a day, and now there are no new posts apart from keystealers, and next-gen DayZ might be coming out for ps3/ps4in DayZ Discussion - If I'm not wrong it's the zombie's pathfinding that demands a crap ton of CPU power.Give me a linck me to download the 1.191 BE to use hack dayzin DayZ Help & Requests - Is he refering to a bypass or the actual BE update? x.o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.