Posts by alfonso951
966 posts total, newest first.
The return of the one who never became a CSin Member Introduction & Return - [quote=Coeus;3295922]Welcome back. And yeah, he's back to being Jusso now.[/quote]
ty. since when was he Jusso?The return of the one who never became a CSin Member Introduction & Return - [quote=Flash;3295906]
No /mhu[/quote]
well fine then... is Obama still alive or what?The return of the one who never became a CSin Member Introduction & Return - Im back, for a while again. Whats up.
Sooooooooo, can i be a minion or CS now?What I can do with ChocolateV2.0in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=KingDot;3292081]lool. Ah well nice. I don't use hacks but watching this vid is making me tempted. Nah, I'll always be legit.[/quote]
Legit on a hacking website. Nice.
BTW, FIRST POST IN LIKE HALF A YEAR!
*Look Hey guysin General - Just dropping in to say hi and ill check back again in a couple of months.../kewlman
only cool people know who i am. sadly there not cool.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.