Posts by xMarok
5 posts total, newest first.
5.9 Le Bot the ---Showing--[HACK]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=jecxDvirux;7432319]You mean linking JamesR Lebot 5.9 thread? O.o[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=zerobrium;7432330]He gave the direct link to the original thread that JamesR himself made. He also credited JamesR in the 1st sentenc5.9 Le Bot the ---Showing--[HACK]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Also, you uploaded Le Bot without James' permission.Le Bot 5.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - JamesRo
I actually figured out the bug a little more. If you're using a bot and your class ranks up, the bot will stop using abilities and you have to stop and start it again to get it to work.Le Bot 5.8in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I'm having a problem where if I use a bot where I kill enemies for a long time, Le Bot will stop using my characters abilities but it will continue to auto-attack.Dwarfhold Rep Hackin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I was wondering if anyone has a Dwarfhold rep hack or knows of a good bot.
Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.